Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain. Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy. Honor thy father and thy mother. Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not covet.
By these, every human being will be judged before God.
- Did you ever give someone, other than God, first place in your life?
- Did you ever put some material possession ahead of your relationship with God?
- Did you ever use God’s name as a curse word or in a joke?
- Did you ever act as if the Lord’s Day was like any other?
- Did you ever dishonor your father or mother in thought or deed?
- Did you ever kill someone? (Hatred, in the heart, is the same as murder. 1John 3:15)
- Did you ever commit adultery? (A look of lust is the same as adultery. Matthew 5:28)
- Did you ever steal anything?
- Did you ever tell a lie?
- Did you ever want something that belonged to someone else?
The Bible says, “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.” (James 2:10) In light of this verse, will God find you Innocent or Guilty? Since God is holy and just, where must He send you for eternity, Heaven or Hell?
But there is GOOD NEWS! God’s Son, Jesus, died, was buried and rose from the dead, to pay the penalty for your sin. Repent (turn from your sin) and trust in Him for forgiveness. Jesus Saves! (Romans 3:23; 6:23; Luke 13:3; John 1:12)